2. This Website may contain links to other sites. Please note that whilst we endeavour to only work with reputable companies and services we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This Policy applies solely to this Website and information collected by us through the Website. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy statements of every other website that you visit as we are not responsible for any third party policy on data and personal information protection.
4. Any personal data you provide to us will only be used and recorded in accordance with current data protection legislation and we will at all times comply with our obligations under the Data protection Act 1988 and related legislation.
6. We may collect the following demographic information such as your age, postcode, job title, geographic mobility, interests and general information to produce statistics relevant to the film and television industry in respect of areas of employment and levels of production in any given area.
7. We may monitor and record communications we receive to enable us to improve the service we provide, to ensure compliance with our practices and procedures and where necessary to provide evidence of any transaction between you and us or other users.
8. On registration, the personal information that you provide will be used to identify and send specifically targeted material to you from time to time associated with “thecallsheet” and related matters that may be of interest. If you prefer not to receive such materials please tick the box on the registration page.
9. We may also use your personal data to provide you with information about services or offers which may be of interest to you from a carefully selected number of third parties. If you wish to receive such information, please tick the opt-in box provided on the registration page.
10. We may also use your personal data to contact you about any submissions you may have made including any posts or any offer of Services you may provide.
11. After registration you may decide that you no longer wish to receive information and material from us or you may decide that you no longer want us to provide your details to selected third parties. If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your details from our list as soon as is reasonable practicable.
12. You may at any time contact us and request copies of all data relating to you that is held by us. There will be an administration charge of £10.00.
13. Although we will do our utmost to protect personal information and privacy using accepted industry practices we do not guarantee that all of your communications with us (including personal information) will never be disclosed. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse any information that they collect from our Website in breach of our Terms. As a result you must be aware that there will always be a risk of unlawful disclosure and we accept no liability whatsoever for any such disclosure.